Test Bank Principles of Marketing 15th Edition Philip Kotler, Gary Armstrong
Readers interested in an overview of marketing strategies and techniques.
Learn how to create value and gain loyal customers.
Principles of Marketing helps current and aspiring marketers master today’s key marketing challenge: to create vibrant, interactive communities of consumers who make products and brands a part of their daily lives. Presenting fundamental marketing information within an innovative customer-value framework, the book helps readers understand how to create value and gain loyal customers.
The fifteenth edition has been thoroughly revised to reflect the major trends and forces impacting marketing in this era of customer value and high-tech customer relationships. Emphasizing the great role that technology plays in contemporary marketing, it’s packed with new stories and examples illustrating how companies employ technology to gain competitive advantage—from traditional marketing all-stars such as P&G and McDonald’s to new-age digital competitors such as Apple and Google.
Table of Contents:
Part I. Defining Marketing and the Marketing Process
1. Marketing: Creating and Capturing Customer Value
2. Company and Marketing Strategy: Partnering to Build Customer Relationships
Part II. Understanding the Marketplace and Consumers
3. Analyzing the Marketing Environment
4. Managing Marketing Information to Gain Customer Insights
5. Consumer Markets and Consumer Buyer Behavior
6. Business Markets and Business Buyer Behavior
Part III. Designing a Customer-Driven Strategy and Mix
7. Consumer-Driven Marketing Strategy
8. Products, Services, and Brands: Building Customer Value
9. New Product Development and Product Life-Cycle Strategies
10. Pricing: Understanding and Capturing Customer Value
11. Pricing Strategies
12. Marketing Channels: Delivering Customer Value
13. Retailing and Wholesaling
14. Communicating Customer Value: Integrated Marketing Communications Strategy
15. Advertising and Public Relations
16. Personal Selling and Sales Promotion
17. Direct and Online Marketing: Building Direct Customer Relationships
Part IV. Extending Marketing
18. Creating Competitive Advantage
19. The Global Marketplace
20. Sustainable Marketing: Social Responsibility and Ethics
What Can You Expect From A Test Bank
The study major and field is going to dictate what it is you see inside the test bank. However, in the basic scheme of things, a test bank will include the following questions:
Fill in the blank
Test Bank vs. Solutions Manual What is The Difference?
Now, you may be wondering what the difference is between a solutions manual and a test bank? Remember, a test bank is a supplemental manual that offers all exam questions, tests, quizzes and answers to them. it is a kind of manual instructors can use to create their tests and help students to prepare for the exam.
A solutions manual is another kind of supplemental manual but, it provides the right answers to problems, questions and case studies found inside a textbook. This kind of manual is necessary for students to completely understand what the material in the textbook is saying and compare the results they get with the right ones. This helps students to understand where they went wrong.
Should you use them together? Absolutely! It can certainly help people to better understand the subject their studying.
People Also Search:
principles of marketing 15th edition pdf
principles of marketing kotler pdf
principles of marketing kotler 16th edition pdf
principles of marketing kotler and armstrong
principles of marketing book pdf
principles of marketing kotler 14th edition
principles of marketing 15th edition ebook
principles of marketing by philip kotler 13th edition pdf