Solutions Manual Cornerstones of Cost Management 3rd Edition Hansen
Introduce students to the how and the why of cost management with Hansen/Mowen’s CORNERSTONES OF COST MANAGEMENT! This text provides a strong foundation with its unique step-by-step Cornerstones learning system and asks them to take understanding to the next level by getting at the conceptual understanding that students often struggle to grasp.
Table of Contents
1. Introduction to Cost Management.
2. Basic Cost Management Concepts.
3. Cost Behavior.
4. Activity-Based Costing. INTEGRATIVE EXERCISES.
5. Product and Service Costing: Job-Order System.
6. Process Costing.
7. Allocating Costs of Support Departments and Joint Products.
8. Budgeting for Planning and Control.
9. Standard Costing: A Functional-Based Control Approach.
10. Decentralization: Responsibility Accounting, Performance. Evaluation, and Transfer Pricing. INTEGRATIVE EXERCISES.
11. Strategic Cost Management.
12. Activity-Based Management.
13. The Balanced Scorecard: Strategic-Based Control.
14. Quality and Environmental Cost Management.
15. Lean Accounting and Productivity Measurement. INTEGRATIVE EXERCISES.
16. Cost-Volume-Profit Analysis.
17. Activity Resource Usage Model and Tactical Decision Making.
18. Pricing and Profitability Analysis.
19. Capital Investment.
20. Inventory Management: Economic Order Quantity, JIT, and the Theory of Constraints. INTEGRATIVE EXERCISES. Glossary. Check Figures. Index.
People Also Search:
cornerstones of cost management 3rd edition solutions pdf
cornerstones of cost management 3rd edition solutions free
cornerstones of cost management 3rd edition pdf
cornerstones of cost management 3rd edition answers
cornerstones of cost management 2nd edition pdf
cornerstone of cost management solutions
cornerstones of cost management solutions manual
cornerstones of cost accounting 3rd edition solutions